Cindy Behr, an aunt from Edmonton is visiting with two of her children, Candace and Deanna. Thanks to Uncle Bill and Aunt Maureen for hosting a family gathering, we were able to visit tonight. Each time I'm together with the Woolf side I come home feeling a strong sense of family and connection to people who have much energy. Of course it is always fun to see the way that cousins come together so naturally. Beautiful kids, at right, Isaac, Elijah, Kolten, Zoe, Deanna, Candace, Kayla, and Kourtney.
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Cousins -- Woolfs, Behrs
Cindy Behr, an aunt from Edmonton is visiting with two of her children, Candace and Deanna. Thanks to Uncle Bill and Aunt Maureen for hosting a family gathering, we were able to visit tonight. Each time I'm together with the Woolf side I come home feeling a strong sense of family and connection to people who have much energy. Of course it is always fun to see the way that cousins come together so naturally. Beautiful kids, at right, Isaac, Elijah, Kolten, Zoe, Deanna, Candace, Kayla, and Kourtney.
Cindy Behr, an aunt from Edmonton is visiting with two of her children, Candace and Deanna. Thanks to Uncle Bill and Aunt Maureen for hosting a family gathering, we were able to visit tonight. Each time I'm together with the Woolf side I come home feeling a strong sense of family and connection to people who have much energy. Of course it is always fun to see the way that cousins come together so naturally. Beautiful kids, at right, Isaac, Elijah, Kolten, Zoe, Deanna, Candace, Kayla, and Kourtney.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment